Credit Card Equipment & Software
Whether you’re just looking to take payments or take care of your entire business, we can help.
eDataPay™.Station’s cloud-based POS system enables you to manage your inventory, track revenues, accept payments and generate reports–empowering you to see inside your operations and work smarter. It comes with the FD40 PIN pad so you’ll be prepared to accept EMV chip cards and Apple Pay™ from the iPhone®6.
eDataPay™.comes pre-configured out of the box, but we don’t stop there. Since it was built on an open platform, your business can expand its capabilities by downloading apps and features from the eDataPay™.App Marketplace. Tap into the growing community of developers who are constantly adding new apps and features to the Marketplace that can help streamline and grow your business. PLEASE NOTE: A First Data merchant processing account is required to utilize the eDataPay™.Station.
We’ve engaged some of the top industrial designers to create a product that’s custom-built for point of sale. From the fluid motion of the credit card swipe to the high-end finishes we choose, the eDataPay™. Station is built to perform as good as it looks.
You’ll get a touchscreen display, a high-speed printer (which doubles as a power and connectivity hub), and a cash drawer. Optional accessories allow you to further customize your eDataPay™.Station.
Set up in Minutes
Your eDataPay™.Station comes out of the box configured just for you and ready to take payments with a simple setup – no IT consultant required! To get even more from eDataPay™., customize it with a variety of apps to suit your particular business.
Details that Matter
We built the hardware for ease of use and reliability.
Key features include:
- Large and bright 11.6″ touchscreen
- Brushed aluminum body with white glass accents
- Encrypted swiper runs down the side of the display and is designed for maximum reliability
- Embedded high-resolution camera that can be used for barcode or QR code scanning
- Proprietary pivot arm swivels smoothly between merchant and customer
- Reduce cord clutter with a single power source for display and printer
- Ethernet, wireless, and Bluetooth options for optimal connectivity
- eDataPay™.Station /w Built-In Card Reader, White
- Cash Drawer, White
- Thermal Receipt Printer, White
- Welcome Kit and Setup Guide
- FD40 Pin Pad
- 11.6″ high resolution touchscreen attached to a 11″x7.5″ base plate
- Encrypted card swiper built into touchscreen display
- Quick speed thermal receipt printer (6.89″ x 6.89″ x 6.94″)
- Coordinated cash drawer (16.54″ x 16.54″ x 4.25″)
- Brushed aluminum touchscreen display with white glass accents
- Patent-pending swivel arm rotates screen 180°
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi enabled
- Single power source for display, thermal printer, and cash drawer
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- 4 USB ports to connect peripherals